The Public Information Office's media relations duties include the following:
Marketing & Business Relations
- Assisting media in getting timely news and information from the City of Commerce
- Coordinating emergency / crisis communications for emergency response
- Maintaining the City's website
- Photographing City events
- Publishing City publications including the monthly newspaper Report to the People, city brochures and event programs
- Sending and receiving news items and photos
- Writing speeches and preparing commendations
The Public Information Office coordinates the City's business marketing program and works closely with the Industrial Council
, individual businesses and other agencies on projects mutually beneficial to businesses and residents.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more details, please download the City of Commerce Media Guide.
The Public Information Office can be reached at (323) 887-4453.