Help keep our neighborhoods, waterways and beaches clean by doing the following:
- Put your trash where it belongs - in the trash can.
- Pick-up after your pet when out on a walk.
- Reduce pesticide and fertilizer use; don't overwater after application or apply if rain is in the forecast.
- Dispose of automotive fluids and paint at a recycling center or at a free Household Hazardous/E-Waste collection event. Call (888) CleanLA or visit CleanLA for locations and additional information.
- Report illegal dumping in storm drains and clogged catch basins, hazardous waste spills, sewer back-ups, and water line breaks to (888) CleanLA.