Meets 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers, 5655 Jillson St.
The overall purpose of the Traffic Commission is to formulate recommendations for submission to the City Council and other City officials regarding ways and means for improving traffic circulation and traffic safety within the City of Commerce.
- Isabel A. Caldera, Chairperson
- Carl N. Baker, Vice Chairperson
- Cathy Duarte, Commissioner
- Javier Hernandez, Commissioner
- Jorge Garcia, Commissioner
Staff Liaison: Seung W. Yang, Associate Civil Engineer