Senior Citizens Commission
Meets 1st Wednesday of each month at 12:30 p.m.
Senior Citizens Center, 2555 Commerce Way
The overall purpose of the Senior Citizens Commission is to formulate policies and recommendations for submission to the City Council with respect to an adequate senior citizens' program for the City of Commerce.
- Jose Zambrano , Chairperson
- Raul Elenes, Vice Chairperson
- Carmen Barragan, Commissioner
- Mary Gibson, Commissioner
- Alexander Ortiz, Commissioner
Staff Liaison: Greg Alaniz, Director of Parks and Recreation
Commission and Committee Application