Parks & Recreation Commission
Meets 1st First Thursday of each month
at 6 p.m.
City Hall Council Chambers, 5655 Jillson St.
The overall purpose of the Parks and Recreation Commission is to formulate policies and recommendations for submission to the City Council with respect to an adequate parks and recreation program for the City of Commerce.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval. Contact Parks & Recreation.
- Chris Griego, Chairperson
- Laura Perez, Vice Chairperson
- Joe Aguilar, Commissioner
- Nicky Ann Leon, Commissioner
- Randy Sax Romero, Commissioner
Staff Liaison: Robert Lipton, Director of Parks and Recreation