Public Safety & Community Services Commission
Meets 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
City Hall Council Chambers, 5655 Jillson Street
The overall purpose of the Public Safety & Community Services Commission is to formulate policies and recommendations for submission to the City Council with respect to public safety, including law enforcement, fire protection and other related services, and social services programs for the City of Commerce.
- Johncito Peraza-Romero, Chairperson
- Carl Baker, Vice Chairperson
- Steve Equihua Jr., Commissioner
- Ulysses Gonzalez , Commissioner
- Steve Viesca, Commissioner
Staff Liaison: Matthew C. Rodriguez, Director of Public Safety and Community Services
Commission and Committee Application