You have now obtained fire and building inspector approval signatures. This means you passed inspection. Here's what you need to do next:
- Fill out the Business License Application and calculate tax in the "Inside City Fees" section. Contact Business License to confirm the amount.
- Fill out the Burglar Alarm Application. There is a $50 permit fee. If you do not have a burglar alarm, fill out the application and indicate there is no alarm.
- Submit the following forms and payment to the Business License Division:
- Original Zoning/Clearance Inspection Application with approval signatures
- Business License Application
- Burglar Alarm Application
- Payment for business license tax
- Payment for Burglar Alarm Permit (if applicable)