Now that you have a Tuesday inspection appointment, you need to:
- Designate someone to greet the inspector and provide access to the building.
- This person must be at the business location from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Specific times cannot be provided. It is not acceptable to leave a note for the inspector to call you or meet you next door.
- The original Zoning Clearance/Inspection Application must be at the Commerce business location on the inspection date so that each inspector can sign it if it passes inspection.
- If the location fails inspection, the inspector will leave a correction notice. When all corrections have been made, you need to call for a reinspection. For a building inspector call (323) 887-4455, then press 1. For a fire inspector call (323) 720-9913.
- Please speak slowly and clearly. Provide your name, phone number, business address, business name, and state you are calling for a business license reinspection. Your inspector will return to reinspect within 2 business days.
- There is no charge for a reinspection.