Click to Home
Go To Search
Site Tools

Filming on City Property
Rachel Baltierra
Film Location Staff

Maria Villasenor
Film Permit Staff

2535 Commerce Way
Commerce, CA  90040

Ph: (323) 722-4805
Location, Ext. 2801 or 2223
Permits, Ext. 2325 or 2327

Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Filming Permits & Insurance
To film on City property, you need to:

To start the application process:
  •  Email the film permit application and insurance certificate and additional insured endorsement to film permit staff.

Insurance Requirements
The city clerk requires submittal of the insurance certificate for their review at least 7 working days prior to the start of film activity. The City’s insurance requirements are very specific, please refer to the example provided. Pay close attention to the cancelation clause and language on the additional insured endorsement. We also need proof of worker’s compensation insurance.

Once the insurance has been approved and we have determined the application is complete, you will be contacted to submit the $500 film permit fee. 

Other Items Needed
  • Permit from Los Angeles County Fire Department - Film Desk