Click to Home
Go To Search
Site Tools

City Street Signs & Markings
Taking Care of the City's Signs & Street Markings
City of Commerce contracts with Los Angeles County for the maintenance and repairs of traffic and street signs, and markings. Since City staff is more familiar with the numerous County divisions and their services, we recommend that the City's Public Works Department be contacted in all cases.

Additional Details
If you have any questions or would like to report problems, please contact the City's Public Works Operations Division at (323) 722-4805 ext. 4451.