Meets 4th Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
City Hall Council Chambers, 5655 Jillson St.
The overall purpose of the Planning Commission is to make recommendations to the Council regarding future growth, development and beautification of the City of Commerce in respect to its public and private buildings and works, streets, parks, grounds and vacant lots.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- Ernesto Gonzalez, Chairperson
- Kevin Lainez, Vice Chairperson
- Annelle Grajeda, Commissioner
- Johncito Peraza, Commissioner
- Evelyn Serfozo, Commissioner