The ComCat (Commerce Community Assistance Team) volunteers are an active group of volunteers who are cross-trained to assist the Public Safety Division with crime prevention programs and the Emergency Preparedness Office with disaster responses.
- Certification as a disaster volunteer
- Assistance with all crime prevention programs
- Operation of City radios
- Fingerprinting for Operation Kid Identification
- Residential and park patrol
- Reporting hazards to various agencies
- Assistance with Neighborhood Watch
For more information about the ComCat Volunteer Program, contact Public Safety Manager Laura Tilley at
(323) 722-4805, ext. 2870.