Brenda Villa Aquatic Center
Rachel Baltierra - Aquatic Program Manager
5600 Harbor St.
Ph: (323) 887-4404
The Brenda Villa Aquatic Center is an indoor aquatic facility that provides a variety of aquatic-related programs and activities for age groups starting from 6 months old to senior age groups. Activities include:
- Community safety classes in life guarding
- Competitive swim and water polo programs
- Recreational swimming
- Swim lessons
- Weight and aerobic facilities
The Brenda Villa Aquatic Center has two indoor heated swimming pools, separate locker rooms for males and females, shower facilities, two gender-specific dry-heat saunas, two physical fitness rooms, (one cardio and one free weights) and an outdoor children's wading pool.
Home to Nationally Ranked & State-Recognized Teams
The Brenda Villa Aquatic Center is home to the nationally ranked men's and women's water polo teams. In addition, the Brenda Villa Aquatic Center is also home to the state-recognized Commerce swim team.
- Provide a safe, well-maintained facility with high standards of cleanliness.
- Keep the facility open and in full operation as much as possible.
- Continually train, practice and review staff in emergency procedures.
- Provide all objectives with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare all staff to accept and handle increasing responsibilities.